Simple Weddings provides perhaps the most simple, straightforward Wedding Celebrant service available. Please be aware that by choosing Simple Weddings, you are choosing a no-nonsense, brief and simple wedding ceremony. Our aim is merely to provide a legal wedding and any associated paperwork (such as a letter that you might require for migration purposes) as promptly and briefly as possible. Accordingly, our fee is perhaps the lowest available ($199 for weekdays in Adelaide or Wednesdays in Melbourne) and is much less than even the Registry Office (Births, Deaths and Marriages) charges to conduct a legal wedding. Our $199 price applies only to weddings conducted during available dates, Monday to Friday; and only at specific locations.Our fee for a Saturday Wedding in Melbourne is $299 (we believe the best price in Melbourne for a Saturday Wedding; and a Weekend (or weekday evening) wedding in Adelaide is $299 (the best price you’ll find there, also).Other locations or days are available upon request in which case additional fees will apply, please phone 1300 668 459 to enquire.VISA LETTER A letter for lodging your NOIM (Notice of Intended Marriage) form will be issued at no extra cost if you book a wedding. Just tick the appropriate box to request one when booking your wedding. If at some stage you decide to change the date of your wedding, a RE-BOOKING FEE of $50 is payable.PROCESS: Here is the process which will occur if you book your wedding through Simple Weddings:
- Choose a date and time here
- Enter your details
- Pay for your ceremony (Visa, Mastercard)
- Download the Notice of Intention to Marry form (provided when you book) fill it in and return
- Provide scans of all applicable ID documents (we will guide you on all items required)
- Arrive for your wedding ceremony at the chosen date and time. Provide original versions of all applicable ID documents. By law, you are required to have at least two witnesses. They can be anyone as long as they are over 18 years old, you will need to provide these. Additional guests are also welcome, of course.
- Your wedding ceremony takes place. (approx. 15 minutes usually) During the ceremony, you will need to sign three Certificates of Marriage which Simple Weddings will provide on the day. Immediately following your ceremony you will receive one of these Certificate of Marriage. You will be legally married at that point.
- As soon as your ceremony concludes, your wedding papers will be delivered directly to the relevant Births, Deaths & Marriages office for registration.
- Therefore if you require a “REGISTERED” copy of your marriage certificate (as is usually required for immigration purposes), you can apply for it (from Births Deaths and Marriages) immediately after the wedding ceremony.
To make a Booking You must pay in full at time of booking; by Visa or Mastercard. If you book by phone, you may pay by EFT; however your booking will not be confirmed until funds have been received and verified.Refunds No payment made by you, to us, is refundable for any “change of mind” or “change of heart”, subsequent to making a booking. You can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change of date &/or time of wedding, for a service fee of $50 which is chargeable only if you accept an available rescheduled time &/or date, payable upon such acceptance.Late arrival to your wedding appointment Failure to arrive by 15 minutes after your scheduled ceremony time (including yourselves and any required witnesses, or if you arrive without all requisite paperwork or ID documents) will result in your ceremony being re-scheduled, at a service fee of $50.
In all communications with Simple Weddings you implicitly agree to: Receiving communications via multiple channels including email; SMS; regular mail, phone calls or in any other way Simple Weddings deems practical. To opt out, simple contact us on 1300 668 459. To opt out of SMS communications specifically please go to: https://simpleweddings.com.au/sms-unsubscribe/
REQUIRED LEGAL PAPERWORK
- Billing (residential) Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
- All information required on statutory government forms which are required to formalize your wedding
In addition we may also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and URL data. We may use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.How Is My Information Used? Your information is only used to fulfil your wedding booking. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.Security and Storage Only your booking data billing, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.Cookies and Browser Information Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your chosen purchase data. We use them only to track this information.FURTHER INFORMATION If you do not understand or require further clarification of any of the above listed terms and conditions you can always contact Simple Weddings by either email: email@example.com or by phone 1300 668 459.